If you came to this page via a link, you may be looking for
Thoughts from travel
Doug spent all last week in British Columbia, except for a day in Seattle.
Herewith, his thoughts on the West Coast:
- They sure have a lot of those big pointy things with trees and such
on them. It'd be sort of nice if they had those in Saskatchewan.
- Contrary to popular myth, there is no street corner in Vancouver with
four Starbucks locations. Yet.
- Everyone should buy Tory Cassis's debut CD, Anywhere But Here.
- You'd think people would be a lot more relaxed. If Doug lived in
Vancouver, nothing would get him uptight. "What? My clothes are on
fire? Well, damn. I'll need to replace this shirt."
- But most of all, be it ever so flat, dreary, cloudy, cold, leafless,
small, and humble, there's no place like home.